Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Born to Be Bad

*warning, I stole this idea from another blog.

The Bad, Bad, Bad List

(a list of all the bad things about me)

1. I am loud. I am ear-shatteringly loud and even though I know I am I cannot seem to talk myself into being more quiet.

2. I am over-dramatic. I can't say, "A tree fell at dad's house". I say, "Vicious killer trees attacked dad's house!".

3. I am a terrible speller. Terrible.

4. I love puns. Seriously, I think they are hilarious. Chris and Megan disagree.

5. I drive like an old lady. It is only by accident that I ever reach the speed limit on the interstate. I always follow at appropriately save distances and get mad when other people cut into my braking space.

6. I am a snob. I look down my nose at people who are not well read or who (god forbid) have bad grammar. I feel smug and superior and tend to make smart-ass comments.

7. I am a smart-ass. I cannot just hold my tongue. I have never been able to think before I speak. I'm sarcastic and often think I'm much funnier than I am.

8. I have NO will-power. I cannot diet. I cannot keep a regular exercise regimen. I cannot say no to chocolate.

9. I have no attention span. I can't watch movies because two hours is entirely too long for me to sit still. I'm not very good with sit-coms either. I like sports because I can wander off, come back in ten minutes, and still know what's going on.

I'm sure there are more...but these are my favorites.


No comments: