Monday, July 02, 2007

So Come Back, I Am Waiting


So, I've been gone for a really long time....

Since I blogged last I've:

-Watched my little sister in her first boxing match (brutal, I like to say that I want to punch her in the face sometimes but after actually SEEING it I take it all back...she won by the way and was pretty kick-ass)

-Mourned the end of this year's season of "The Deadliest Catch"

-Found I liked "Ice Road Truckers" almost as much.

-Decided that "Sky Blue Sky", while no "Summerteeth", is classic Wilco perfection.

-Painted two bedrooms and a bathroom in my house, moved furniture four weekends in a row, and realized that I'd rather have my fingers broken that move any more furniture.

-Developed a tremor in my right hand. This may not sound like much to some people but considering that Parkinson's Disease runs in my family it's a bit disconcerting.

-Got sunburned (this weekend at the lake).



and some other stuff.

Maybe tomorrow I'll talk about real stuff.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i don't care if it's real or just a list - i'm just so glad you're back.

i love your view of the world and i've missed it terribly.

matt and i still say, "is that a kangaroo?"

can we get together sometime? seriously?