Monday, April 30, 2007

Love at first site...


I believe in love at first sight. My great aunt and great uncle married only a month after they met, forty years later when she died he was adrift and never remarried. My dad proposed to my mom on their first date. Despite my hesitant nature when it comes to my heart, I too have found the dizzying bliss of love at first site...that's right not sight but site as in web site.

Friends, meet IKEA. See the beauty of the clean lines and perfect design of the chair above? Simple, chic furniture at prices that allow me to change my mind and redecorate whenever the whim hits me.

Believe me when I say that Murray is NOT going to be excited about this. Credit card, meet IKEA catalogue.

1 comment:

McDreamy said...

i haven't been to ikea. i saw notes from the trenches refer to it. now i KNOW i need to skip over there!